Steencore's portfolio of operating projects provide attractive economic profiles. We offer large natural resources buyers a unique financial approach, resulting in significant liquidity efficiencies at no additional cost to buyers.
Steencore’s portfolio of operating mining and energy projects provide attractive economic profiles that can be developed into commercially viable and economically robust companies. We offer large natural resources buyers a unique financial approach, resulting in significant liquidity efficiencies at no additional cost to the buyer.
- Steencore’s investment process utilises independent research, analysis, and our strong network in the mining and energy industry;
- Focus on a well-defined and limited portfolio of high-quality project investments;
- Identify investment opportunities in the ‘advanced exploration’ or ‘early development’ stage so as to limit risks and provide greater visibility of future cash flows;
- Engage highly-qualified local senior management, engineers, and exploration geologists;
- Experts in identifying, acquiring, and advancing projects and moving them to “bankable feasibility” or “production” phase;
- Playing an active role in our investments, we add significant value through our technical, operational, legal and financial know-how;
- Customers benefit from our financial markets expertise in providing capital to their mining and energy operations;
- We have the in-house capacity to acquire and develop projects at low-cost;
- Steencore’s pipeline consists of major projects in various stages of development in North America, Latin America and Europe, all with comparable characteristics.