EARNING TRUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
With over a decade of experience, Steencore are the premier supplier of trusted expertise to non-ferrous and concentrate industry. We have accomplished this through our relentless focus on our Supplier’s objective, and by working diligently to achieve the goals of Qualified Buyers.
We fully understand the capabilities of our Sellers and Trade Partners, and can quickly and efficiently match those capabilities against the needs of any Buyer.
We work closely with Qualified Buyers and Buyer's signatory Mandates worldwide who meet the financial criteria required to purchase non-ferrous products.
BUYER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT & CRITERIA All Buyer Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A proven multi-year track record in metals & commodity trading.
- A proven ability to receive and transport the product upon delivery.
- Sufficient available capital, or credit line, to purchase the product.
- Banking at a reputable bank.
- Holding import or trading licenses to receive or transport the product in/through/to any country or territory where this might be required.
- In good standing.
- Not selling the product to any party residing in, liaised with, or transporting to a location in, a country or territory under trade embargo by the United States of America, European Union, Hong Kong S.A.R. or the United Nations.
We take pride in assuring that buyers are fully vetted, and able to consummate a transaction with our validated Sellers. Our approach is to be engaged in every aspect of the buy/sell process to allow the sale and delivery of fuels in an efficient and expedited manner.BUYER'S DUE DILIGENCE
Buyer Qualification Requirement & Criteria
How to become a Qualified Buyer?
In order to become a Qualified Buyer we will need to perform a due diligence on the buyers company, track record and ability to purchase.The procedure to becomre a registered Qualified Buyer is as follows:
Note the following:
- The potential buyer sends a recent "Company Profile" to Steencore’s sales team.
- Our sales team will make a first assessment and if positive we will send the potential buyer an Registration Form. In this Registration Form we will request for further information regarding the buyers company details, financial status, trading history and product requirements.
- Upon a positive review of the application, one of our sales managers will contact the buyer directly to discuss purchase requirements, product availability and sales procedures.
- The buyers company will be registered as a Qualified Buyer and will receive our regular product offers via email.
- Only experienced End-Buyers can apply to become a Qualified Buyer. We do not accept applications from Brokers, Intermediaries or Traders without any proven track record.
- Only authorized directors or senior officers of the buying company can submit an application. We cannot accept applications by unauthorized persons.
- Every Buyer will have to meet our Buyer Criteria.
Based on the information that you provide us, one of our staff will quickly determine the best path to follow considering your specific requirements, contact you personally, and will assist you in getting started with our Suppliers. We look forward to serving qualified Buyers and/or Sellers who are serious about expanding their international trade transactions.
We also encourage established Suppliers to approach us about developing mutually beneficial mandate relationship.
Take advantage of our expertise in sourcing commodities, products and services and get rid of the never ending stress of finding genuine Buyers and let our professional team work for you. We guarantee that all our offers are genuine and products are of the highest world standard. We are confident you will find us to be an excellent trading partner with professionalism, experience and integrity.
Again, thank you for considering Steencore as your trade partner of choice.
We welcome the opportunity to put our resources and expertise to work for you. Please contact us
, should you have any questions.